Links to stuff on this blog

Use the Site Index of Projects page link above for an easier way to find stuff on my blog that you might be looking for!

Monday, September 6, 2010

A new Lathe Video

This has been a very busy week for me and I have not had a lot of time to be working in the garage. One thing that I did manage to do was make a video about how my Homemade Wood Lath is put together. One unfortunate thing that I noticed was the day after that I put up the video on Youtube someone copied it to another site and claimed as their own work. I did put my blog address in the video but they cut that part out! Dirty thieves!
 
  
Click below to see more with some links to other lathe stuff!

When I made the video it wasn't my intention to put it on my blog but I decided to post the video here as well as on Youtube because I think it's a good idea to have it in both places now that someone has copied it!
  
The video is explaining in greater detail what I wrote about HERE and also in the first post about it HERE.
  
There are links to the video in those other posts as well but considering that I didn't have anything else to write about you can see it here too!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment